Dec 2, 2011

Friday night is...







































Friday night is date night! Or so they say... Although I haven't gone on one of those for a while. I am happy to be getting ready to go to my 2 year anniversary dinner, even if it's almost 9 months into the date. We're supposed to be cruising down the Potomac and eating a 3 course meal, I am most excited about the food part being that I've been eating soup for the last 4 days.
Perfect date night outfit for this season, lots of sparkle and an fitted skirt to make the boyfriend happy. Why not throw in a big chunky faux-fur jacket while I am in the mix? Ever saw Chewbacca wearing sequins?? Well now you have!!

Top- H&M (old)
Skirt- H&M (in stores)
Coat- Zara, a more conservative version here
Pumps- Zara, similar here
Necklace- Authentic Indian
Bracelet- Macy's Bar III, similar here

9 comments:

  1. obsessed with this outfit! I am a sucker for anything sequins and fur is my favorite trend this season! thanks for the sweet comment

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're fabulous! Love your style! XOXO

    http://eaudeglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect combination the fur coat and sequin skirt!

    =========================

    From http://www.checkmyfashion.com/

    An Online Wardrobe for worldwide Fashion Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog, you look great! AND I really like everything sparkly right now so I'm a huge fan of this skirt. Amazing and perfect for going out. The fur is gorgeous.

    Great post,
    xoDale
    I'm a stylist with a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time
    savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so Pretty and Trendy! Love it!! Im following you! Thanks for stopping by!

    XO,
    Yelena

    glamthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this date night look especially that amazing necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Leslie :)
    thinks for stopping by! :D
    you have great looks too! so modern and chic!

    I was wondering if you could tell me how did you met my blog... just to know ;)

    sure we can follow eache othr :D i'm following you with bloglovin!

    **
    http://thisismycatwalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments!
xoxo,
LMQ